Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 28, 2016

The sequel to Respawn's sci-fi mech-filled first-person shooter, Titanfall 2 adds a deep single-player campaign and revamped multiplayer.

Movement in Titanfall 2 just became even better - How to properly use grappling hook physics

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Watch the top video for an explanation, and watch the bottom video to see the grapple physics at their full potential.

It's been known since the first Titanfall that there was a way to strafe-eject from your Titan. This would be done by rolling the analog stick in a circular motion in just the right way as you eject. Combine this with Stim in Titanfall 2, and you can fly for a really impressive distance.

This has been known for a while, but what was mostly undiscovered for the first several months of the game is the fact that you can apply the same in-game physics to the grappling hook.

In other Titanfall 2 news, the second free DLC update should be available later this month. No date has been announced yet, but a trailer was released.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By DinosaurCanada

I've been using grenadier weapons with this trick and I feel like I've entered a cheat code. That shit is bananas. Highly recommended.

Sucks there's still no date for Live Fire yet but those balance changes they released seem pretty big, pressing F for Tone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.