FOV and film grain sliders are being added to the console versions! Patch notes can be found here:
- Added FOV slider to console, increased FOV maximum to 110 on all platforms.
- Added Film Grain slider.
- You can now toggle between having a 2D or 3D style damage indicator in the HUD options.
- Added a new in-game store to purchase Prime Titans, Titan Art Packs, Callsign Pack, and Camo Pack. Please note, all purchasable items are cosmetic only and do not effect game balance.
- New setting to adjust aiming/ADS sensitivity separate from hipfire sensitivity.
- A new set of advanced & optional gamepad settings for fine adjustment of turn speeds, deadzones, response curves, and more.
- Added Support for EA Access, Origin Access, and free Multiplayer Trials.
- FAQ added to Multiplayer lobby. Your one-stop shop to learn the basics of Titanfall 2 multiplayer - includes in-game patch notes!
- Modified matchmaking status display to fit longer text needed for some languages.
- PC Only - Removed "Insane" texture quality and replaced with "Max". No reduction in visual quality for those with enough VRAM, but will reduce hitches when streaming in textures.
- Display Callsigns for the top 3 players per match during post match scoreboard.
- Increased likelihood of finding Nessie easter egg in [redacted] mission that no one has found yet. Or did we?
- Multiplayer Stats menu added to view player stats history. Please note that stats have been tracked since day 1.
- Killing Auto Titans will now count towards killing sprees and contribute to towards Camo unlocks.
- Fixed Bounty Titan scoring in Bounty Hunt.
- Grapple will now detach after melee hit even if person melee'ed lives.
- Adjustments to Northstar's Flight Core.
- Overcore now starts your Titan Core meter at 30%.
- Adjusted Viper Thrusters so that in addition to moving faster during Flight Core and Northstar now moves faster during Hover as well.
- Adjusted Scorch’s Tempered Plating damage reduction, and fixed issue with protecting against Fire Wall.
- Adjusted weighting on map rotations.
- Adjusted visibility of Cloak.
- Firing your weapon will now also disable Cloak.
- Additional balancing to Tone.
- Titan kills properly award weapon assist stats to assisting players.
- Tweaked parameters to reduce immediate reuse of spawn zones, but allow reusing them later in the match.
- Connected a couple of spawn zone pairs in Crashsite.
- Reduced chances of getting spawn camped.
- Spawn zones are more fair in Bounty Hunt (equalizes distance to AI camps).
- Bounty Hunt changes:
-When an AI kills a player, that AI now receives half of that player's bonus.
-Center bonus popup now shows bonus gained rather than total bonus
-Rebalanced point distribution among waves so that second wave has a larger impact on the game overall.
-Boss titans are now worth 500 points (was 600).
-Reapers are now worth 100 points (was 50).
-Stalkers are now worth 30 points (was 25).
-Score bar now shows team's total unbanked bonus as a yellow portion of the score bar.
-Modes that do not have Titans (such as Pilots vs Pilots, and Coliseum) no longer display the team titan status bar below their score bars.
- Flatline - increased far and very far pilot damage
- Volt - reduced pilot damage
- R97 - increased pilot damage
- Spitfire - increased pilot damage
- L-Star - increased pilot damage
- Double Take - increased damage
- EPG - slight increase in splash damage; increased titan damage
- Thunderbolt - increased pilot and titan direct hit damage
So yeah, the free weekend will be going on as the Angel City map becomes available for all players. Good timing. EA Access and Origin Access members can start playing for free tomorrow, November 30th. Everyone else will have to wait until Friday. Angel City will be available on Saturday.
For anyone on PS4 who would like to play together with some fellow Giant Bomb forum members, be sure to join the PS4 Community.