Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Set in a far-flung, mech-filled future, Titanfall is the first first-person shooter built by Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by ex-employees of Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

Frontier Defense

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I know it seems like everyone lost interest in Titanfall pretty quickly, which is a real shame as I still think it's one of the best multiplayer shooters out there.

Respawn have finally added Frontier Defense in a pretty huge update. It's essentially a Horde mode and can get pretty intense. It's a really welcome addition, but seeing that they now show you how many players are online, I can see that there about 2000-ish players still playing the game on PC.

It unfortunately seems like too little, too late. I dunno how the XBone is doing for players because this kinda bums me out. This mode and all of the other stuff they should have had at launch make an already great game even greater.

Anyways, has anyone else given this a shot? It's a bunch of fun and can get really tough in the later rounds due to all of the nuclear Titans and whatnot. If you haven't played Titanfall in a while you should probably give it a shot considering it's free.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

They're going to add a floor is lava mode as well which I'm looking forward to. I haven't had a chance to try this yet though. Even with the low player count, I still get into games pretty easily so I'm not worried about that.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

@ulquiokani: You can have foreign voices for your Titan also. I have one that talks in Japanese now.

Avatar image for sargent_sobchak
    Sargent_Sobchak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sargent_Sobchak

This mode brought me back to Titanfall. I think the updates they've implemented have made this a much better game, and I'm having a great time with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.