Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Toki Tori

Character » appears in 5 games

Toki Tori is a chicken and the protagonist of the game named after him, Toki Tori.

Two Tribes totally teases Toki Tori Two.

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

Totally.

Just posted on their official Steam pages and YouTube page, developer Two Tribes has announced that they are making a follow up to personal favorite Toki Tori 2.

Not much is known at this time, although the teaser trailer hints at some new locals and power-ups, including one that totally buffs out the strangely tech-savvy chicken protagonist from the first game.

Also announced is that they will be accepting help from the community to make this game better than ever. Details have been released on Two Tribes' website.

If you haven't checked out the original, or any other of Two Tribes' games, head on down to their Steam page and check them out. Their games ooze with visual charm, musical magic, and that simple-but-addictive gameplay that makes them hard to put down.

How excited are you for this new title? Sound off below!

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

Totally.

Just posted on their official Steam pages and YouTube page, developer Two Tribes has announced that they are making a follow up to personal favorite Toki Tori 2.

Not much is known at this time, although the teaser trailer hints at some new locals and power-ups, including one that totally buffs out the strangely tech-savvy chicken protagonist from the first game.

Also announced is that they will be accepting help from the community to make this game better than ever. Details have been released on Two Tribes' website.

If you haven't checked out the original, or any other of Two Tribes' games, head on down to their Steam page and check them out. Their games ooze with visual charm, musical magic, and that simple-but-addictive gameplay that makes them hard to put down.

How excited are you for this new title? Sound off below!

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By KillyDarko

This was unexpected, but really great to know; I loved the first game. Thanks ^^

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Thanks! That's tremendously terrific.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ravenlight

Did anyone else only play Toki Tori for the Portal 2 ARG?

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By danielkempster

A friend of mine who used to be part of the Giant Bomb Community recommended Toki Tori to me a couple of years back. I was pretty skeptical, but hey, it was cheap, so I gave it a chance. Boy, how wrong I was - the time I spent with the game was an absolute blast. It's great to hear that a follow-up is in the works, and doubly great to hear that the developers are looking to keep up the level of product support and customer involvement that they devoted to the original Toki Tori. I'll certainly be picking this up when it arrives. Thanks for letting us know, DrRandle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.