Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokimeki Memorial

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 27, 1994

Tokimeki Memorial is the first in the long-running series of dating sims by Konami which started life on the PC Engine. Released in 1994, it boosted the popularity of the dating sim genre in Japan immensely.

My descent into amorous madness. With accompanying screenshots.

• 59 results
    Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@darji said:

Nah most of them are pretty harmless for example glasses girl can not be dangerous in any form^^

I thought that about Shiori, too, and look what happened there.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darji said:

Nah most of them are pretty harmless for example glasses girl can not be dangerous in any form^^

I thought that about Shiori, too, and look what happened there.

hey I warned you about Shiori from the beginning. If you want to get "eaten" pick at least the nurse teacher so she can teach you something nice before you die^^

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Video_Game_King
    Part the 十番目
    Part the 十番目

You cannot escape the demons. There is no escape. There is no escape. There is no escape.

(She didn't seem to like it that much.) All according to plan.
    (She didn't seem to like it that much.) All according to plan.
    (Ah, Yuko's here.) Or maybe not. Good thing I got this holy water.
    (Ah, Yuko's here.) Or maybe not. Good thing I got this holy water.
    That woman in the jeans is five seconds away from bursting into sweaty flame.
    That woman in the jeans is five seconds away from bursting into sweaty flame.
    (This place gives me a good feeling.) Poor Ayako. She wouldn't be saying that if she knew even one thing about Snatcher. (Wait, this is a Konami game, right? Why DOESN'T she know about Snatcher?)
    (This place gives me a good feeling.) Poor Ayako. She wouldn't be saying that if she knew even one thing about Snatcher. (Wait, this is a Konami game, right? Why DOESN'T she know about Snatcher?)
    (How lucky! Let's take a look!) I'm not making the same mistake I made last time. We're seeing naked ladies in this update!
    (How lucky! Let's take a look!) I'm not making the same mistake I made last time. We're seeing naked ladies in this update!
    Let's hope I didn't pick the door with the goat.
    Let's hope I didn't pick the door with the goat.
    Why is the text emphasizing that she's alive? Does that mean there was a chance I could've stumbled on a bathhouse corpse?....Makes sense, all things considered.
    Why is the text emphasizing that she's alive? Does that mean there was a chance I could've stumbled on a bathhouse corpse?....Makes sense, all things considered.
    (Aaahh! Pervert!) About the response you'd expect. Not that it affects anything after this.
    (Aaahh! Pervert!) About the response you'd expect. Not that it affects anything after this.
    There's no need to feel embarrassed. Butt Love is a perfectly natural phenomenon.
    There's no need to feel embarrassed. Butt Love is a perfectly natural phenomenon.
    (Today's my birthday.) And all I have to show for it is a collection of demons hungry for my blood. And a dream nurse.
    (Today's my birthday.) And all I have to show for it is a collection of demons hungry for my blood. And a dream nurse.
    (Ayako and Yumi and Yuko all gave me presents.) OK, I can understand Ayako and Yuko, but Yumi? We only spoke to each other once and called it off there.
    (Ayako and Yumi and Yuko all gave me presents.) OK, I can understand Ayako and Yuko, but Yumi? We only spoke to each other once and called it off there.
    (We're going to the Video Game Corner.) THERE ARE NO OTHER CHOICES.
    (We're going to the Video Game Corner.) THERE ARE NO OTHER CHOICES.
    The goal of this game was to AVOID hitting that pirate koala (did I really just type that?).
    The goal of this game was to AVOID hitting that pirate koala (did I really just type that?).
    I thought the exact opposite, and
    I thought the exact opposite, and "won". With a sword to the dick. What a guy.
    Oh, like YOU'VE never thought of stabbing a koala? Smug bastards.
    Oh, like YOU'VE never thought of stabbing a koala? Smug bastards.
    (Oh, Getsuki.)
    (Oh, Getsuki.) "I would like to know why you have refused my presence for so long. It is not wise to break a woman's heart."
    (What is it, Shiori?)
    (What is it, Shiori?) "I believe I just told you. Are you like this with all the women who hate themselves enough to be seen with you? No wonder none of the other girls want to study with you. Face it: I'm all you will ever have. But don't worry. I'll give you another chance."
    (Our houses are next to each other, so I was thinking we could walk home together.)
    (Our houses are next to each other, so I was thinking we could walk home together.) "So what do you say? Do you want things to be like they were before?"
    YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ME THIS DAY, SHE-DEMON.
    YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ME THIS DAY, SHE-DEMON.
    (Is that right?....Well, I'll go on ahead.)
    (Is that right?....Well, I'll go on ahead.) "Remember this: there is no escape."

Loading Video...

There is no escape.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Darji
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part the 十一番目
    Part the 十一番目

You're gonna want to read today's update. I feel like we're going to learn something important today.

What's this? Girls are spreading strange rumors or something? Who cares anymore? Everybody in my life is a demon. I have to get away from it all before it kills me. I don't care what Shiori said. There just HAS to be a way out of this!
    What's this? Girls are spreading strange rumors or something? Who cares anymore? Everybody in my life is a demon. I have to get away from it all before it kills me. I don't care what Shiori said. There just HAS to be a way out of this!
    Of course! Why didn't I think of this before? Flee the country! It's so simple! Now then, where should I go?
    Of course! Why didn't I think of this before? Flee the country! It's so simple! Now then, where should I go?
    The further away I am from Yahtzee, the better. Smug bastard.
    The further away I am from Yahtzee, the better. Smug bastard.
    That's right. Carry me away from it all on glorious wings of steel.
    That's right. Carry me away from it all on glorious wings of steel.
    I can finally put it all behind me. No more crazy nurses trying to dissect my body. No more people who haven't figured out how to blink. No more skinheads. And CERTAINLY no more demons. Just the rich and glorious history of the Middle Kingdom.
    I can finally put it all behind me. No more crazy nurses trying to dissect my body. No more people who haven't figured out how to blink. No more skinheads. And CERTAINLY no more demons. Just the rich and glorious history of the Middle Kingdom.

And what became of Japan, you may ask?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

....Perhaps it's best that you don't know. And that's Tokim-

What's this?
    What's this?

Loading Video...

.....And that's Tokimeki Memorial.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this the plot of Megazone 23? All we need is VGK to find some transforming motorcycle and...

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait that is the end? kind of disappointing...

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Video_Game_King

@darji:

Was there ever any other option? Especially since you could've browsed the image gallery at any time to find out that I'd played this game long beforehand?

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji:

Was there ever any other option? Especially since you could've browsed the image gallery at any time to find out that I'd played this game long beforehand?

The problem with these games is that you should stick to one girl only. Tokimeki does not have a harem ending. This is basically your bad ending^^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.