Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokyo Game Show

Concept »

Tokyo Game Show or TGS is an annual video game convention held in Chiba, Japan. It is considered a major industry event with considerable media coverage and industry attendance.

TGS 2016 - Where do I watch?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By monkeyking1969

So, I guess there will be/should be some streaming from TSG show floor 9/16 to 9/17. Does anyone have a 'best spot to view' a feed it in mind? I don't expect there will be a feed on GB or GameSpot, or ones are not listed. All of this is happening on Japanese time, so I assume that is late tonight or early morning for East coast.

Likely, as with each other year, I will just see what other NA media outlets shift out of interest. But ist will be interesting to see if Sony talks about Pro and PSVR in any interesting ways.

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@monkeyking1969: The Sony TGS Press Conference was streamed yesterday.

Loading Video...

As for the rest... I'm not getting my hopes up.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@gaff said:

@monkeyking1969: The Sony TGS Press Conference was streamed yesterday.

As for the rest... I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, just wanted a peek at the show floor too. Try to make a comparison of how they set up booths...general size of booths. But I will take a peek at the Sony conference to see if they say much about those topics.

Its is sad that TGS is now relegated as a "Yup, they still do that one" event now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.