Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 26, 2015

An Atlus-developed RPG for Wii U set in a modern-day world of music and art featuring characters and gameplay elements from Intelligent System's Fire Emblem franchise mixed with elements from the Shin Megami Tensei franchise.

Reclassing?

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Soooo i just got my first master seal and was wondering if i should use it immediately? Or is this game like fire emblem where you should wait till characters hit certain levels then use it for maximum effect? And while we are on subject any recommendations on which new classes to take? Some of the descriptions of the new classes are a bit vague.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No benefit to waiting.

As for what to pick it seems to universally be Top Choice if you want to branch off into party support or bottom choice if you want to go purer DPS. It isn't a permanent choice either you'd just need another seal.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Worth noting from what I've read, you have a very small chance to win master seals from the Hee ho mart lottery, so technically infinite are available once you hit chapter 5 I believe it was. Though getting a ton of tickets either means spending money or doing side missions for the secret hee ho mart cashier in the various dungeons and oof.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.