Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Take on South American drug cartels in this open world entry in the Ghost Recon franchise.

Big patch! Going to be streaming some tonight!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

There was a fairly heavy patch last night that added a new progression mode called Tier 1 and the usual bugfix stuff. I figured I'd give it a shot tonight after work since I won't be able to play this weekend, so I'm going to throw up a stream in the chatroom around 7 PM Pacific time if anyone wants to join! You should be able to find me here by searching for "mrorie" in the Friends menu; I'll be playing on PC on Uplay since that's where I got the game! I'm not 100% sure if it's working or not, though; let me know if there are any issues. Or you can just add me in the Uplay app, which obviously everyone has.

Come mierda, culeros!

No Caption Provided

JamMasterMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JamMasterMango

Sounds fun. I'd love to join if there's room, else I'll be happy to tune in. How close are you to finishing the campaign?

Uplay: JamMasterMayhem

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds fun. I'd love to join if there's room, else I'll be happy to tune in. How close are you to finishing the campaign?

Uplay: JamMasterMayhem

I am pretty close to getting done, so maybe we'll do that tonight. I hear it's not great, but whatever! I also have the DLC to start in on but I'm not sure who on my list will have that. Slots will be mostly whoever-joins-first, so feel free to just join my game when I get started!

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Where are you gonna stream from? Twitch?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeyman04: Yeah. I like streaming to YouTube more but it's a bit more work since the URL changes every time I do it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to try streaming some more of this tonight with the new PVP mode! Join me if you like on PC Uplay! Click above for details on how to find me!

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bit too late for me but I hope you'll have a good time!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rorie

@rorie said:

I'm going to try streaming some more of this tonight with the new PVP mode! Join me if you like on PC Uplay! Click above for details on how to find me!

It looks like uninstalling the open beta for the PVP server has caused my main install to not see the EasyCheat stuff that is necessary to run the game. I might have to push this back a week!

will_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I see this on the "Coming Up" box on the front page now. Gonna install the latest patch to test things out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.