Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Take on South American drug cartels in this open world entry in the Ghost Recon franchise.

Progression

Cleric22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey guys,

My gaming group and I are super into tactical and cooperative games, so this seems like an amazing deal. I'm trying to figure out a couple of last minute questions but my searches are coming up dry.

Do we (as a unit) have to play the four classes? Like, do we need one assault, on engineer, one recon and one support, or can those things be mixed? Also, does being recon limit a persons gun choices, or can they still use assault rifles? I'm hoping for more open choice a la Far Cry where my brother and I take turns filling different roles.

Also, I know you can take a character in and out of games, but are you locked into a class for the whole game or can you pick a skill tree when you log in?

Thanks for any info guys!

superdomino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

*hits vape rig* Ya'll like that Call of Duty?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.