Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 01, 2015

Rainbow Six Siege is a competitive multiplayer first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal. Players chose from a large roster of Operators with their own weapons and abilities to win round-based attack and defend matches.

Anyone still playing this? PC

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Just got the game during the steam holiday sale last month but I screwed up and got the cheapo version. I have about 25 hours in it so far, but I am still super trash. Wondering if anyone is still playing and is down for a few matches with a noob? I am really enjoying the game and actually kind of like the high skill curve, but I still have so much to learn. Don't get the starter version though, that's a trap.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

yes. It's one of the best supporters and must fun tactical shooters going... Frankly it's sort of the best one there is. No offense Counterstrike.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

Thought about getting into this after I kept hearing how amazing this game as turned out with the support its received but I'm not great with team based games which require strict teamwork. Plus every time I tried playing Counter Strike some dude would hit out at me for 'not playing properly' so have always decided against it. I'd have probably got into CS if it weren't for how toxic I found the community. I generally prefer to solo so I've always thought Siege probably wasn't for me.

That said, its awesome to see how the game as turned out from when it launched.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Draugen

Dude, yes. I recently got back into it after dropping off fairly soon after the shoddy release. And I'm having so much fun, now that they've ironed out the worst kinks. I'm maining IQ and Valkyrie at the moment, and the game never ceases to surprise me with someone using a new tactic I've not thought about before. Hopefully, they'll continue supporting it for years to come.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have about 25 hours in it so far, but I am still super trash.

I doubt that has anything to do with you, keep in mind the game has been out for a really long time. The players who stuck around for that long have every map and probably every operator nailed down. That is the reason why i just can't pull the trigger on the game. People make it sound really awesome, but for someone jumping in right now it's not very friendly to newer players.

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nice to see some people are still playing and enjoying the game. If anyone has it for PC and wants to try a few non-toxic rounds, feel free to add me. My current Steam name is SpicyKnife but you might have to find me under my old one, Kurtdyoung. Or just reply/message me your name and we can play a bit.

deckard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I consistently find players/games faster in Siege than Overwatch these days. I've only been playing since November of last year and I really enjoy it. Much more variety in outcomes and situations than CS:GO.

BoldSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of my favorite games on PC. Would like more people to squad up with. If interested in casual or ranked, message me. Any rank welcome.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

I'm still playing it on PC, trying to get back in the groove but so many other things demand my attention these days.

DodoBasse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meierthered: If games like DotA, CS, and others are anything to go by, there will always be a bigger pool of casuals, new players, and people who never learn than there are of players who are real good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.