Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

The sixth installment of the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell series and follows the events after Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Help Needed

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Demonsoul

I need a coop partner who is good at this game to help me get through Charlies Mission Russian Embassy waves 16 through 20 on normal difficulty. I have been playing online for multiple days trying to beat these last 5 waves. I only had one online coop partner that was able to reach the 20th wave with me but we couldn't finish it. Everyone else that I'm getting matched up online with right now can't make it past wave 16 and 17.

Please add me now if you can help me. My PSN username is milvax. Thanks in advance.

BackupPanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd totally hop on and tackle 'em with ya, but sadly I'm only on Xbox Live. I do know that some maps are far easier than others, with the only decent strategy on the higher levels for those that don't have the quickest reflexes is to rotate around the map to different positions that only offer one or two approaches by the AI, also stealth and silencers are a must. Anyways, I hope you find a decent partner.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Demonsoul

@backuppanic:

Thanks....I'm still desperate for help. I just now played with 3 others online and all them kept dying near the end of wave 17.......1 couldn't even make it through wave 16 without dying repeatedly.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Basm321

Sorry I'm on Xbox :/

Sleeping gas bolts can shoot off helmets and then put the target to sleep, it's great with execute.

The sc-is sniper rifle can shoot through helmets up to a certain distance. The sc-is pistol can be used as a ranging device. If the crosshairs are red or you are in execute range the sniper will shoot through the helmet. The game can be buggy so once in a while this will fail.

You can use the cover button to slide, this creates no sound, knocks enemies over, and will REDUCE the detection bar.

When using the slide correctly this allows you to wear full armor and be just as silent, only it is now based on the players skill to remain silent when moving a high speeds.

If anyone wants to play coop on Realistic hit me up, I'm a friendly guy And on often :{D. I don't care how we play the game, I enjoy the full gameplay loop. I'm down for whatever.

GamerTag- NonSequitur777

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Basm321

@demonsoul: One more thing, I know a some people don't like the Charlie missions as much as I do but they can be used as great training for getting ou of sticky chaotic situations.

I swear there are only 5 people on this site who play this game -.-

Duders... Why is there no shadowy stabbing in your hearts?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.