Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

The sixth installment of the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell series and follows the events after Splinter Cell: Conviction.

So, does the Q*** HQ actually look like that?

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Spoilers I guess?

I'm curious, does the Quds HQ in the game actually look like that in real life? Cause it seems kinda stupid with the skeleton Statue of Liberty and so, but it just seems so ridiculous that I'm having a hard time believing that they would make something like that up. Come on, this is so stupid it HAS to be true right? I don't expect the most realism from my Tom Clancy games but this thing...I just...why would they make something like that up?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about this thing (sorry for the low quality)

No Caption Provided

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Strife777

I was wondering the exact same thing. Seems extremely weird to me. There's even the painting in the back that has the American flag.

Seems doubtful. I searched for it and couldn't find anything resembling that iconography.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By abendlaender

I was wondering the exact same thing. Seems extremely weird to me. There's even the painting in the back that has the American flag.

Seems doubtful. I searched for it and couldn't find anything resembling that iconography.

Yeah, that's what I thought. If this is real it should be much easier to find but...I....I just don't understand why they would do this in a (more or less) "realistic" game. To convey "Hey, the Iran doesn't like the US"? I think people would have known that without making this look like a supervillain lair.

Jangowuzhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By abendlaender
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Former US embassy in Iran, looks very similar to what's in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.