Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Demo coming to pc?

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bcooper56

I hoep to god it is. If not it going to be pretty bad no demo + DRM= pirate.

Game is going to be pirated so much on even worse than ac1, Come on ubisoft why even bother with pc verison if you not going to do it right?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

I haven't heard anything about a PC demo, but man the DRM for this game will suck. Losing connection to your internet and getting kicked off an offline game is absurd. I'm glad the 360 has nothing like this, Ubisoft needs to get their act together.

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bcooper56
    @xyzygy said:
    " I haven't heard anything about a PC demo, but man the DRM for this game will suck. Losing connection to your internet and getting kicked off an offline game is absurd. I'm glad the 360 has nothing like this, Ubisoft needs to get their act together. "
    That's why im buying it for 360. I can see it now. 3 year later the servers ubisoft had for game are down and not running making game not playable at all.
    Arzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Arzen

They can patch the DRM out so it can be playable in the event the servers are taken offline years down the road.  That being said, the DRM is still complete bullshit.

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bcooper56
    @Arzen said:
    " They can patch the DRM out so it can be playable in the event the servers are taken offline years down the road.  That being said, the DRM is still complete bullshit. "
    I already got a plan ill buy the game so they still get there money and then once a crack is out ill download it and use it on my owned copy of game so i don't need internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.