Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

most satisfying kills in conviction

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By v2xJFresh

what is ure proudest moment/kill in conviction so far??

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By v2xJFresh

what is ure proudest moment/kill in conviction so far??

Avatar image for wingedlegionary
    wingedlegionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By wingedlegionary

I once pulled a guy off a ledge and then mark and executed 4 guys, but other than that...  

I think that's one of the biggest problem I had with Conviction.  
    There weren't really any great ways to kill an enemy, they were all the generic kill animations.  You can either hand-to-hand kill a guy, fall on a guy or shoot a guy. 

Although spinning elbow to the back of the head NEVER gets old!

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By v2xJFresh

i would have to agree with you, i think that unlike the old splinter cells there is less variations and strategic opportunity for you to have an 'amazing'moment in conviction. i appreciate that they were trying to reach a wider audience tho 

my favourite was playing co op and me and my friend tagging a room full of 8 people and taking the whole room out in less that 3 seconds

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By mesklinite

Shot a trap then did a death from above to get my execute then execute 3 guys. Pretty sweet stuff.
    Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Tesla

Too many to remember.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Pie

The game mode? Last stand. 
    The map? The......first one. 
    CO-OP?Yes 

In one of the side room/corridors on the first floor I ran into 5 dudes and get myself in a chokehold. My partner marks all the enemies around me using sonar and then runs around the corner, he gets incapacitated almost immediately without killing anyone. After about ten seconds he sits up and I distract the guard holding me giving my partner the perfect shot. He takes it immediately freeing me allowing myself to execute all four dudes around us. It was awesome how we seemed to of lost and there was no way out but we changed that in the space of 3 seconds. Also outside the  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.  in singleplayer I threw a sticky cam onto the big tanker truck and played that awesome bit of music twice to draw all of the guards over. As the music ended I blew up the cam and in turn the tanker killing all the guards.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By DoctorTran

Threw some remote mines around in the place where the VP was. Detonated them, got 6 kills, then marked the remaining 4. It was glorious.

djz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By djz

Threw like a few mines,which killed 5 guys,executed 2 on the left side,and 3 on the right side after that,then got a headshot on the last guy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.