Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

What do you want for DLC?

snoopdye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By snoopdye

I have every weapon, gadget and outfit upgraded all the way - including collectors edition and Gamestop reservation DLC. And yet I have a good 3600 points to spend and only 2 PEC challenges left.
    So obviously they left some room for themselves to make some DLC for us to upgrade. 
    I want a badass Revolver or something. I dunno why but I think a six shooter would be something different for the game. I'm curious to see what a full-auto shotgun would be like too but it probably wouldn't be the most balancing thing for the game. Unless they wanted to make it super weak and useless. 
    What do you guys want for your DLC? My ideas are pretty lame but I don't really know what they could add to the game. . . Well, maybe a function to pick up dead bodies, but let's be realistic.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the spas12 shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. So no reason to add a full-auto shotgun, unless they give it a magazine or something.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

Something to make the Perfect Hunter achievement easier, that thing is god damn impossible.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

This may be a shot in the dark, but I would really like to see some sort of team based versus modes. Spies versus mercenaries would be out of the question due to how the core game has changed, but I hope there is some kind of versus mode, whether it be spies versus spies or anything else along those lines. 

snoopdye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By snoopdye
    @Br3adfan
    That would be awesome! 1v1 is ok... But its not going to keep me coming back for more. Big team based stuff would be sweet.
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Kyreo
    @snoopdye said:
    " I have every weapon, gadget and outfit upgraded all the way - including collectors edition and Gamestop reservation DLC. And yet I have a good 3600 points to spend and only 2 PEC challenges left. So obviously they left some room for themselves to make some DLC for us to upgrade.  I want a badass Revolver or something. I dunno why but I think a six shooter would be something different for the game. I'm curious to see what a full-auto shotgun would be like too but it probably wouldn't be the most balancing thing for the game. Unless they wanted to make it super weak and useless.  What do you guys want for your DLC? My ideas are pretty lame but I don't really know what they could add to the game. . . Well, maybe a function to pick up dead bodies, but let's be realistic.  EDIT: Come to think of it, the spas12 shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. So no reason to add a full-auto shotgun, unless they give it a magazine or something. "
    wait how did you get the Down but Not Out one without me??  is that one you need?  cuz I need that one.....  just sayin.
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Sanryd
    @snoopdye said:
    " @Br3adfan That would be awesome! 1v1 is ok... But its not going to keep me coming back for more. Big team based stuff would be sweet. "
    Maybe, but from the multiplayer I've played, it doesn't seem like the controls are quick enough for any kind of fast-paced action at all.
    Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Clinkz

Spies vs Mercs.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Kyreo
    @snoopdye: Oh no wait..... Better Hand to hand kills.  Notice they never use a knife.  So... DLC should be a knife.
    snoopdye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By snoopdye
    @Kyreo said:
    " @snoopdye said:
    " I have every weapon, gadget and outfit upgraded all the way - including collectors edition and Gamestop reservation DLC. And yet I have a good 3600 points to spend and only 2 PEC challenges left. So obviously they left some room for themselves to make some DLC for us to upgrade.  I want a badass Revolver or something. I dunno why but I think a six shooter would be something different for the game. I'm curious to see what a full-auto shotgun would be like too but it probably wouldn't be the most balancing thing for the game. Unless they wanted to make it super weak and useless.  What do you guys want for your DLC? My ideas are pretty lame but I don't really know what they could add to the game. . . Well, maybe a function to pick up dead bodies, but let's be realistic.  EDIT: Come to think of it, the spas12 shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. So no reason to add a full-auto shotgun, unless they give it a magazine or something. "
    wait how did you get the Down but Not Out one without me??  is that one you need?  cuz I need that one.....  just sayin. "
    I just left a second controller logged in but idle. I'll help you get it. The only ones I dont have are Reviving Teammates and Choke Hold Freedom, which we should totally work on sometime.
    Knives would be pretty badass.
    Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Dustpan

Well they already announced that they are doing weekly DLC. New guns, character skins, and a new Deniable ops map.

JoGribbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JoGribbs

New Deniable Ops maps are the only things I want. The guns are already completely fucking pointless in the game, because all you really need is the pistol, so I don't really want any more.

Phaazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Phaazon

I want to see the MP upped to 2vs2, fix the lag issues, more outfits, and more maps for for Hunter/Last Stand/Face-Off.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ozzdog12

I was thinking they will probably do weapons and costumes and such. Probably costumes from previous games.. heck i could see them going as far as Uncharted did and include costume from the other games..like the Prince or Altiar or Ezio etc. I'd like to see some old DA maps remade as well.

9mmStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By 9mmStudios

spies vs mercs

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Whisperkill

night vision goggles

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#16  Edited By DJJoeJoe
    @Phaazon said:

"...fix the lag issues..."

The way this game handles latency is horrendous, having the game seem to only proceed if every single packet is sent/received... the game seems like it would only run correctly under lab settings, in the real world we have things called packet loss and various other factors that the network code designer should be accounting for if he wants people to play the game. The majority of my games that connect to someone without the decently fast connection I have make the game run extremely slow, it's literally like we are playing the game in slow motion. If this game was more consistently responsive online it would be so much nicer to play. Feels like I'm running through sludge too often :( 

Who wants more guns? The secondary weapons suck, as the range benifit doesn't seem to outweight the fact that they are either not silenced or only have 2 marks. Give me a great mid-long range secondary or not guns at all. To be honest I probably still wouldn't use a gun like that, since the Five-Seven is leagues better then anything else the game offers you. 4 marks and all the other stats that are just as good as the rest, why do you need stopping power, shooting manually to the chest is a no go so power and same goes for accuracy for the most part, marks are 1 to 1 killshots. 

More gosh darn suits, maybe some that don't look retarded like you're some janitor with goggles from the 80s... come on I want to be able to use whatever goggles I want with whatever suit I want, and a better selection. We take for granted that so many other games give us so many options then this game comes along and gives use a few that are terrible, new good suits should be a high priority for DLC. 

On a side note, I wish you could execute while on the move. Too many times I'm in a situation where my character has to stand up or sit down before the next action happens and it breaks the fluid nature that the games seems determined to react, why not be able to execute right after a take down? Why do I have to fully complete the takedown and have my character sit down and finish all those animations first, why not have him half-take down the first guy then shoot the next as the first falls to the ground... you know like all the influences this game pulls from (24, Bourne). That's not really DLC material though just a rant.
    matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By matt

Spys Vs Mercs

djz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By djz
    @JustTheDoctor said:
    " Well they already announced that they are doing weekly DLC. New guns, character skins, and a new Deniable ops map. "
    Skins is probably the best part about mods and DLC's.Like in GTA,when you are able to change the character completely,that is fucking fun.
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By RobotHamster

A way to fix this broken game so I could get my realistic achievement since I did beat the campaign TWICE on realistic and have yet to get it. I am mad.

Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Tornac

Spys vs. Mercs needs to make a comeback!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.