Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2019

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG sequel to The Division.

end game? (Why are they holding back it back? (if they are?))

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

first off, i had a good time with the game - if this is all there is, I can live with that. I'm now about gear level 450 in tier 4 and I have 3-4 side missions left...

then what? I think i missing something about the end game. There is a tier 5, but that didn't unlocked yet. What should I be doing now?

the same quality of gear drops off everything and everyone. caches, people, bounties, missions. I've seen no exotics (named weapons) yet tho.

I haven't done any of the mission on hard, but my guess is the gear is the same there too. I guess i'll try that, but this is a loot shooter, for the effort, i'd like the chance for more sexy lootz. That said, maybe that part of the grind happens in tier 5.

So i guess the real question is: when is tier 5 out and other than higher numbers is something going to change in the gear meta?

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

wooo… there is some hidden stuff. I got a mission from some person hiding in a basement. It looks like it starting a quest chain. i wonder what it will be (i don't google it)

There are also hidden bosses around to get ivory keys or something too.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

The game only just officially released yesterday, and they have a full year of content releases planned. Just be patient.

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If I have to geuss tier 5 probably involves 8 people raids which hasn’t come out yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.