Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2019

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG sequel to The Division.

Six Underground (PC Clan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

multithreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By multithreat

Hey all, some friends and I have started a Giant Bomb friendly clan in the Division 2. Six Underground (SIX) is a relaxed clan primarily concerned with PvE content, though the occasional foray into other modes could happen. We are ok with both solo and team players (just a heads up, most of us are on the west coast, although we have a few mid-western members that tend to stay up late) as everyone contributes through play. We also maintain a Discord channel, for those interested. If this sounds even remotely interesting to you (...and maybe the other GB clans are full?) we'd love for you to join us.

The clan is set to "open" and can be found by searching "Six Underground" after you have recruited Grace Larson early in the game. You can also message me at RockySuezo on Uplay.

Stay Frosty out there, and remember to shoot the lock!

Mod Edit:This thread has been locked and all Division 2 clan recruiting is now being redirected here. Thanks.

SameOldStars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SameOldStars

Y'all filled up fast. :D And also, now I have Sneaker Pimps stuck in my head. Good job on both counts! If you wind up trimming some fat at some point, hit me up! Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Be good, and be good at it.

multithreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sameoldstars: Yes, that escalated quickly! And yes, I was listening to the Sneaker Pimps and thought to take the name. Two of our intended admins didn’t even get in fast enough. I guess I underestimated the GB community! I will certainly keep you in mind, leave me your Uplay name when you get the chance.

You also get extra points for throwing in a Waypoint reference!

SameOldStars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're lookin' at it! SameOldStars :D And I figured the overlap between GB and WP was solid - couldn't go wrong with some cross-play. If you're willing to share y'all's discord, I wouldn't be morally opposed to hopping on! My friend squad was too-recently burned by Anthem's end-game, so they don't want to jump into Division 2 quite yet. (Who can blame them?) That leaves me way interested in group gaming with some regulars, if you're in the market.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.