Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

With an improved graphics engine, Lara Croft is back and is looking better than ever. This time around she'll be going on an adventure to find the sacred Mayan underworld of Xibalba in Southern Mexico.

Man this game still brings back memories (Tomb Raider Underworld)

Zojirushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean look at this!
    I mean look at this!

From time to time I still load up the Coastal Thailand Level and goddamn if that ain't some great Tomb Raider atmosphere.

If you're a little down on the direction this series is headed, I still fully recommend checking this game out.

It's a little wonky in spots, the camera's not always great and you will definitely notice that this type of game as since evolved in terms of combat and playability in general but there is still some fantastic tomb raiding going on here.

Also, if you're on PC you can dowsample the shit out if and make this look really nice visually.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I like all of the first Crystal Dynamics games, but Underworld was a slight disappointment. It kinda ends abruptly and they added all of that terrible motorbike stuff. It does still have a lot about what was good about Legend and Anniversary though. I do very much like the reboot and I'm excited for the new one despite not being super fond of the grim tone they love so much. Keeley Hawes is a billion, trillion times better than Camilla Luddington.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.