Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider

Franchise »

Created with the release of Tomb Raider on PlayStation in 1996, the Tomb Raider franchise with its iconic heroine adventurer Lara Croft quickly grew into a cross-media pop-culture phenomenon.

I wanna get into TOMB RAIDER (pc) . help me out ?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic

So im interested in the Tomb Raider games now, what games of the franchise do u think i should play and in what order? ( i'm PC only .. ) 

Thanks.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TwoLines

Underworld is quite new and it has that old TR feel to it.
    Go check that out. The original one is also worth checking ofc, but there's this new version of it called anniversary I think.
    Legend was quite good also.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

Well, I've just recently finished up with Tomb Raider: Anniversary on PC.  It's a total makeover from the very original Tomb Raider from the PlayStation One days.  So maybe you oughta start there.  The only other Tomb Raider game I've played was Tomb Raider: Legend.  I can't really say much for the story aspect of these games, but I can say that the games can get very frustrating during the end-game especially when you come across puzzles that require you to do things quickly.  Other than that, the shooting and platforming can feel dated especially if you've played a similar game such as Uncharted.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

The older Tomb Raider games are really hard to go back to now. The graphics and controls do not hold up at all. So I say stick to Anniversary, Underworld and Legend.
    Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Cerza

Legend is a good one to start with. It's pretty easy compared to the rest of the franchise and gives a good taste of what Tomb Raider is all about. If you like what you see in Legend then play Underworld or Anniversary.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.