Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

A young and inexperienced Lara Croft is shipwrecked on a mysterious island in this reboot of the beloved action adventure franchise, which departs from the mood of prior games in the series.

The Geocache reward (Spoilers)

tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

So does anyone know what it means? I haven't really paid attention to previous Tomb Raider lore but I would assume that Trinity is a big deal in the TR universe.

Even if it's not it's probably safe to assume that Trinity with be a big antagonistic force in possible sequels? Even if the reward isn't much I had quite a lot of fun finding them all.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By golguin

I'm guessing they're some kind of group that finds magical artifacts like the "Star Phenomenon".

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

They are an offshoot of the DHARMA Initiative.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ares42  Online

I was actually wondering if there is some reward I missed. I collected them all and all I noticed was that when I picked up the last one she said there was a note, but it wasn't presented to me and all I got was a notice that I unlocked another model.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Nictel

@ares42 said:

I was actually wondering if there is some reward I missed. I collected them all and all I noticed was that when I picked up the last one she said there was a note, but it wasn't presented to me and all I got was a notice that I unlocked another model.

Yeah it doesn't pop up like the others. You can access it in the menu under documents. :)

I am going to guess Trinity is going to be some kind of competition in the next game.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By golguin

@ares42 said:

The document you are looking for is under the GPS document section. There are only two. You got the first one early in the game and the last one when you got all the GPS things.

ethan_raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I've 100% every area and the 2nd document didn't unlock, as a result, my completion of the game is at 99% and not 100% because of the missing document.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By psylah

Are there references to Trinity being a group of people or an institution, or could they just be referring to Trinity, the first nuclear bomb?

It is a WWII-era facility under there after all.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Crash_Happy

I think it's just some fore-shadowing, this Trinity bunch are bound to get in her way at some point etc etc. I can't recall why but I got the impression they predated ww2.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@talltuck94 said:

I haven't really paid attention to previous Tomb Raider lore but I would assume that Trinity is a big deal in the TR universe.

Nope. The only prominent organization in the previous TRs is Natla Industries and this continuity has nothing to do with the previous ones. It's just foreshadowing for the sequel.

strangecargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've 100% every area and the 2nd document didn't unlock, as a result, my completion of the game is at 99% and not 100% because of the missing document.

Try going to the Cliffside Bunker. It's accessible via fast travel (so collectibles don't show up on the fast travel map), but you can reach it from the shipwreck beach. That's where I found the last couple things I needed to get me from 99% to 100%.

tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By tallTuck94

@ethan_raiden: Are you sure it didn't unlock? Unlike the other documents the final geocache message doesn't come on screen automatically so you have to go to the documents page to check it's unlocked. Also weapon upgrades also count towards the 100% I think. At least thats what got me from 99% to 100%.

strangecargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, I needed the "Previous Inhabitants" challenge from Cliffside Bunker.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't like how when you collect an item, it doesn't disappear from your map. What's up with that? Am I missing something? It's confusing since I collected most things on my first playthrough and now I don't know what I should be going after.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By golguin

I don't like how when you collect an item, it doesn't disappear from your map. What's up with that? Am I missing something? It's confusing since I collected most things on my first playthrough and now I don't know what I should be going after.

The location lists how many things of a specific thing you have (3/5 Relics as an example) in that area and the map highlights items found and items not found.

ethan_raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Cheers bros, just went to the cliffside bunker and was missing some shit there, IM IN THE 100% CLUB WHERES THE DLC

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.