Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 18, 2012

Return to skateboarding game roots in this high-definition remake of the earliest games from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series.

Cant buy a trick

tobyw360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tobyw360

Purchase trick, back out to other tricks menu, go back into the slot and its empty, and i spend like 5k on the same trick.

C10H16N5O13P3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By C10H16N5O13P3

I know what you mean. Sorry to hear you spent the money and can't use the trick. I am having similar issues. I haven't bought any tricks lately, but have been re-arranging my flip trick combos in the menu and when I finish my setup, hit accept, back out to the skater select screen, continue onto the map I want to play, the combos I selected are not registering. So I went back to the flip trick menu and the ones I adjusted said "empty". I filled them back in and still didn't work. Then I cleared all the flip trick slots, started over and put them back in, went to Venice beach and guess what......i HAVE NO, ZERO, ZILCH flip tricks!!! I am going to try a restart of the game, then the xbox, and see if I can find a resolution to the issue.

C10H16N5O13P3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By C10H16N5O13P3

I was having the same problem when switching around my flip trick combinations. When I saved them and went back to play, they were not working. So I started fresh by clearing all the slots for my flip tricks and re-entered them hoping that would be the best way to keep the tricks in restoration. To no avail, it did not work...when I played, I had no flip tricks at all. SO I went back to the store and sure enough, all the flip tricks said "empty."

I tired it a few more times and nothing worked. SO I exited the game, went to my Xbox home page, system settings, storage device, and hit "Y" to clear the cache of the hard drive. Then went back to the game and loaded up Emily Westlund, went to her tricks store, to the flip tricks...and yep....still all empty. So I input them back in, hit "B" to exit, went to free skate on Venice, and it seems to work now. I have yet to go tinkering again with the grab tricks, or specials, but after clearing the cache and restarting the game, and inputting the flip trick combos again, it has seemed to work. Maybe try clearing the cache on your storage device where you save all your games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.