PC Version (Steam) Confirmed

#1 Posted by Vextroid (1538 posts) -
#2 Posted by Cheesebob (1307 posts) -

Fantastic!

#3 Posted by ds8k (431 posts) -

As long as it has online play I'll buy it.

Avatar image for captaintightpants
#4 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2831 posts) -

Now I just hope that the PC version will have a robust level editor.

#6 Posted by Portis (1295 posts) -

@dcgc said:

When does this come out on PC? I've tried searching for it on Steam but can't seem to find it.

August. Right along side the PSN version.

#7 Edited by JoeyRavn (5218 posts) -

I was about to buy it on XBLA... but now I rather wait :P

#8 Posted by Robo (887 posts) -

Hmm, didn't know a PS3 and PC release would be coming so soon. Now I kind of regret the 360 purchase. I'd much rather use a PS3 controller and would be very interested in editor/modification possibilities for PC.

#9 Edited by DjCmeP (1238 posts) -

I was going to buy this on the PS3 but the PC version seems to be a bit cheaper(I don't have to buy a 20 euro PSN card).

Has anyone tried the PC version?

#10 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

Will the PC version just be a straight port of the 360 version?

I NEED THE INFOS!

#11 Edited by albe (7 posts) -

If the steam forums are anything to go by it looks like a poor port (I haven't tried it myself)

I was hoping for at least a half decent version considering the game runs on unreal engine, how could they miss out something so simple as resolution control?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/207210/discussions/

#12 Posted by TheJohn (580 posts) -

The PC version is horrible. No multiplayer, no options to change keymapping and resolution and weird bugs when you bail. It's cheap, but I still feel ripped off.

#13 Posted by iAmJohn (6232 posts) -

@TheJohn said:

The PC version is horrible.

So it's on par with the XBLA/PSN version then. Good to know.

#14 Posted by ds8k (431 posts) -

@TheJohn said:

The PC version is horrible. No multiplayer, no options to change keymapping and resolution and weird bugs when you bail. It's cheap, but I still feel ripped off.

I honestly can't fathom why online play was removed. I was about to add the game to my cart until I saw it lacked multiplayer.

#15 Posted by TheJohn (580 posts) -

@ds8k: The game's pretty pointless without leaderboards or multiplayer. My expectations were pretty low to begin with, but it turned out to be even worse than I imagined.

#16 Posted by Demoskinos (17325 posts) -

Tony Hawk Clean booty mod you know you want it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.