Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 18, 2012

Return to skateboarding game roots in this high-definition remake of the earliest games from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series.

The proper soundtrack to replace the one in the game

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moffattron9000

For those who are interested in playing Tony Hawk HD with the proper tunes instead of the duds in the game, i've quickly made a spotify playlist to remedy this

A proper Tony Hawk HD soundtrack

While I know that there are a few missing from 3 and I couldn't find all of the songs on 1 and 2 this should do while I fill any gaps, and it beats the soundtrack that comes with the game

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

Thank you.

BrainSonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BrainSonata

Oh dude, this is awesome.

Tobiass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tobiass
    Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Vexxan

Aw yeah, thank you for this!

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By joshthebear

Superman on repeat is pretty much all you need.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By iamjohn

I am the ambassador of Kick-Your-Assador.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dystonym

I wonder. If I were to get all the mp3s of these songs, put them on a memory stick and plug them into my 360, could I then use the 360 music player to replace the soundtrack of the game with the actual soundtrack of the original two games?

(new to 360, sorry if that's a dumb question)

demarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By demarcon

@Murdouken said:

I wonder. If I were to get all the mp3s of these songs, put them on a memory stick and plug them into my 360, could I then use the 360 music player to replace the soundtrack of the game with the actual soundtrack of the original two games?

You can do it from a USB stick, or you can also stream it straight from your computer. Ipods don't work anymore.

Ciffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ciffy

Missing "All My Best Friends are Metalheads" by less than jake, but otherwise, great list; will be playing this this weekend when I'm able to d/l the game. thanks!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jakob187

@Xtrminatr said:

@Murdouken said:

You can do it from a USB stick, or you can also stream it straight from your computer. Ipods don't work anymore.

I have yet to get it to work from a USB stick. It always says it needs to be on the hard drive. Maybe my Xbox is a re-re.

@Ciffy said:

Missing "All My Best Friends are Metalheads" by less than jake, but otherwise, great list; will be playing this this weekend when I'm able to d/l the game. thanks!

Are you sure that was Tony Hawk? I know it was on Street Sk8er, and that's what I always associate it with. If it is on Tony Hawk, that's new to me.

ALSO...every time I click on the OP's link, it just takes me to a blank webpage. I just need to know this: does it have CKY's "96 Quite Bitter Beings" on there? If not, then I cannot approve it.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By OneManX

@jakob187 said:

@Xtrminatr said:

@Murdouken said:

I have yet to get it to work from a USB stick. It always says it needs to be on the hard drive. Maybe my Xbox is a re-re.

@Ciffy said:

Are you sure that was Tony Hawk? I know it was on Street Sk8er, and that's what I always associate it with. If it is on Tony Hawk, that's new to me.

ALSO...every time I click on the OP's link, it just takes me to a blank webpage. I just need to know this: does it have CKY's "96 Quite Bitter Beings" on there? If not, then I cannot approve it.

You need Spotify for it to work. It is a free app.

And yes, I am currently listening to CKY

Mixwizzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mixwizzard

@Murdouken: It won't necessarily "replace" the games actual soundtrack. But you can play these songs over the game with the music player from the guide button.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.