Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Toronto Blue Jays

Concept »

The Toronto Blue Jays of the American League are currently the only Major League Baseball team located north of the border.

Jr. Jays Magazine

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By JCTango

If anyone is/was a Toronto Blue Jay fan,  you may remember the Jr. Jays Magazine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    It was given out to kids back in the mid 90's to help promote the franchise, the sport, and good morals/health.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    I remember back when I was younger, I used to love reading these comic digests.  They were a little corny and cheesy, but it catered to my tastes back then :D.  I wish I was signed up with the Jr. Jays.. they had some cool stuff.  The only times I was able to snag myself a copy of the magazine was when the police had representatives come to my school and at family day events to do talks (he would bring some to hand out).
    No Caption Provided

I'm not really sure what happened to the Jr. Jays.. they just stopped getting published... now it's called "The Magazine."  

Spider-Man also had some comics that were geared towards the drug-free campaign and what-not, but it eventually got stopped because the teachers deemed the comics to be too violent :(.

Really wish I had all the copies of the Jr. Jays before they went kaput :(.  I don't suppose anyone out there has any idea where I can find them online?
    JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

If anyone is/was a Toronto Blue Jay fan,  you may remember the Jr. Jays Magazine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    It was given out to kids back in the mid 90's to help promote the franchise, the sport, and good morals/health.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    I remember back when I was younger, I used to love reading these comic digests.  They were a little corny and cheesy, but it catered to my tastes back then :D.  I wish I was signed up with the Jr. Jays.. they had some cool stuff.  The only times I was able to snag myself a copy of the magazine was when the police had representatives come to my school and at family day events to do talks (he would bring some to hand out).
    No Caption Provided

I'm not really sure what happened to the Jr. Jays.. they just stopped getting published... now it's called "The Magazine."  

Spider-Man also had some comics that were geared towards the drug-free campaign and what-not, but it eventually got stopped because the teachers deemed the comics to be too violent :(.

Really wish I had all the copies of the Jr. Jays before they went kaput :(.  I don't suppose anyone out there has any idea where I can find them online?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.