[Leaked] New Jays Logo?

Posted by JCTango (1501 posts) -

According to Uni-watch.com, this may be the new Toronto Blue Jays' logo in the near future:

No Caption Provided

It's a throwback to the old style, but has a more sleeker feel to it.

No Caption Provided

This is what it looks like at the moment:

No Caption Provided
#1 Edited by JCTango (1501 posts) -

According to Uni-watch.com, this may be the new Toronto Blue Jays' logo in the near future:

No Caption Provided

It's a throwback to the old style, but has a more sleeker feel to it.

No Caption Provided

This is what it looks like at the moment:

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by cav86 (106 posts) -

I like it

#3 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2299 posts) -

Yes please. I hated the modern jays logo. It is like the brewers logo. The brewers should have never left that baseball glove mitt logo behind for the more modern logso... same with the Jays. There are some that are just classics.

#4 Posted by billyhoush (1273 posts) -

That's awesome. Old school and iconic. Now let's hope the team doesn't suck and I'll buy a shirt and a cap.

#5 Posted by JCTango (1501 posts) -

@billyhoush said:

That's awesome. Old school and iconic. Now let's hope the team doesn't suck and I'll buy a shirt and a cap.

Yeah, seeing how they made some progress in the recent months, I hope they can do a lot better next season and at least make it to the playoffs... possibly! D:

#6 Posted by toowalrus (13404 posts) -

I just said this in the thread about the Marlins, but I like the orange & blue.

#7 Posted by devilzrule27 (1289 posts) -

There is no orange in that logo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.