Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Rome II

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 03, 2013

The successor to the acclaimed Rome: Total War and the eighth main entry in the Total War series, Total War: Rome II returns the series to classical antiquity.

Nomadic Tribes culture pack free for a week !

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By soulcake

Where you stupid enough [like me] to buy a broken game on launch ? Do not worry all you're troubles are over with this free Nomadic Tribes culture pack ! Its free for a week, after that you need to pay $7.99/€7.49. Witch is way to much for something thats already in the game so go ahead and download this free tribes pack for a week.

link

Nomadic Tribes DLC

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Thanks for the heads up!

Love some steppe horse archers so I'm all over this.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to cause such a shit storm when people find out it was only free for a week after playing it for hours.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@flacracker said:

This is going to cause such a shit storm when people find out it was only free for a week after playing it for hours.

It's not that you can't use it past this week, it's just free to "buy" and then have permanently, for this week.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By flasaltine

Oh, ok. But still, they should work on fixing the game rather than trying to pretty much bribe people with free dlc.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@flacracker said:

It's not that you can't use it past this week, it's just free to "buy" and then have permanently, for this week.

Thanks for clarifying, I was about to say that I'm waiting for the next AI patch before wading in again.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@flacracker said:

Oh, ok. But still, they should work on fixing the game rather than trying to pretty much bribe people with free dlc.

The weekly patches have been pretty good and the game has really improved. I get criticisms on launch but I at least feel like they have been working hard (I never had many issues on launch though too, so I may have a different perspective... besides the AI which is always rather poor on vanilla releases).

Olu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

noice

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artisanbreads: The game worked at launch for me to but those waiting times where ridicules around 10 min a turn and the AI was just plane stupid. Since they start patching it its way better. And would even recommend it to people who waited out until it was fixed.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@soulcake said:

@artisanbreads: The game worked at launch for me to but those waiting times where ridicules around 10 min a turn and the AI was just plane stupid. Since they start patching it its way better. And would even recommend it to people who waited out until it was fixed.

Yep totally agreed. Mod support is also growing so it's a good time to jump back in or buy the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.