Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tournament

Concept »

An organized series of matches, ending with one victor.

Starcraft 2 Giantbomb League

thecablekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Edited By thecablekid

For awhile I have really been trying to think of a way to really get involved with Giantbomb but never saw a real opportunity (mainly becuase I am not the greatest writer in the world). However recently I have found myself full engaged in GSL or Global Starcraft League and how utterly cool Starcraft 2 is to watch. So I thought I would try my best in the new year to help make a Giantbomb Starcraft League. Now of course I cannot have giant stages and rocking Korean metal however I am a communications media major and have access to alot of unused a free broadcasting equipment. At first I don't know the scale I will be able to do stuff but hopefully if all goes planned I will be able to broadcast matches and have commentators chat in. This hopefully will be awesome duder's!

If anyone is interested in helping please comment with how you could.
    If you wanna play head over to this link in the forums if you would like to play, commentate, even officiate. (Trying to get a small Tournament going for the week of Jan 10th-15th for any interested) 
    http://www.giantbomb.com/starcraft/61-13062/2011-tournamentgiantbomb-league/35-474883/ 

thecablekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thecablekid

For awhile I have really been trying to think of a way to really get involved with Giantbomb but never saw a real opportunity (mainly becuase I am not the greatest writer in the world). However recently I have found myself full engaged in GSL or Global Starcraft League and how utterly cool Starcraft 2 is to watch. So I thought I would try my best in the new year to help make a Giantbomb Starcraft League. Now of course I cannot have giant stages and rocking Korean metal however I am a communications media major and have access to alot of unused a free broadcasting equipment. At first I don't know the scale I will be able to do stuff but hopefully if all goes planned I will be able to broadcast matches and have commentators chat in. This hopefully will be awesome duder's!

If anyone is interested in helping please comment with how you could.
    If you wanna play head over to this link in the forums if you would like to play, commentate, even officiate. (Trying to get a small Tournament going for the week of Jan 10th-15th for any interested) 
    http://www.giantbomb.com/starcraft/61-13062/2011-tournamentgiantbomb-league/35-474883/ 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.