Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 17, 2011

A sequel to the 2010 Xbox Live hit Toy Soldiers that is set in the 1980s and pays homage to the decade's toys, action films and pop culture. Players control miniature soldiers from the US or Russia.

is the lag really that bad?

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

or is it just me? first game i got into went fine. but after that its been nothing but down hill. every game i get into doesn't last more then 5 mins. which is kind of bumming me out. i really bought this game for its multiplayer...

ki11tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ki11tank

Yea so far the 3 MP games I've tried have lagged out as well.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By sirdesmond

I was watching my brother play and he had the same issues with lag (only with this game). We played several other things after that without any incidents of lag.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By buft
    @Jackel2072 said:

or is it just me? first game i got into went fine. but after that its been nothing but down hill. every game i get into doesn't last more then 5 mins. which is kind of bumming me out. i really bought this game for its multiplayer...

first day i played was fine but now it seems really laggy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.