Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 17, 2011

A sequel to the 2010 Xbox Live hit Toy Soldiers that is set in the 1980s and pays homage to the decade's toys, action films and pop culture. Players control miniature soldiers from the US or Russia.

Level 3 anti tank needs patching

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

I just destroyed someone online who I should of really lost to because I got a TOW launcher which allowed me to destroy his turrets from across the map by guiding the rockets. The TOW launchers really need a range tweak that means rockets can't travel to the other side of the map in ease. It's stupid that they have more range than level 3 artillery 

Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Divina_Rex
    @Pie said:
    I just destroyed someone online who I should of really lost to because I got a TOW launcher which allowed me to destroy his turrets from across the map by guiding the rockets. The TOW launchers really need a range tweak that means rockets can't travel to the other side of the map in ease. It's stupid that they have more range than level 3 artillery 
    Which map. He could have called in attack choppers or used flanking artillery to get to your turret. Or Use a chopper himself to destroy it. Unless you had heavy AA which would mean that the match went on for a long time.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pie
    @GreenBeret3: I had a anti air turret which is enough to repel a heli attack and the artillery couldn't reach my turret. The map was the one in the quick look,  the first option I think
    Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Divina_Rex
    @Pie said:
    @GreenBeret3: I had a anti air turret which is enough to repel a heli attack and the artillery couldn't reach my turret. The map was the one in the quick look,  the first option I think
    He should have been able to something. like use the commando or heavy tanks, or infantry. if you only had those two turrets(i'm guessing since he had artillery)
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pie
    @GreenBeret3: I had a few of those TOW turrets
    Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Divina_Rex
    @Pie said:
    @GreenBeret3: I had a few of those TOW turrets
    was his turret level 1?
    buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By buft

the commando can usually make short work of the anti tank turrets because of the long reload and the mobility of the sprinting commando. they are fine as is i think though my versus has all been local and no cheesing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.