Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trackmania DS

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 17, 2009

Crazy physics based arcade-style racing comes to the DS, complete with the track editor! The game will have nearly everything from the PC versions like puzzle mode and time trial. Although it will not have ghost save data and wi-fi, it will have multi-card and download play.

TrackMania DS coming to North America in March courtesy of Atlus

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#1  Edited By LordAndrew
    IRVINE, CALIFORNIA — NOVEMBER 19, 2008 — Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today announced that it has secured
    the North American publishing rights for TrackMania®DS, the most heart-pounding stunt-filled racing
    game ever to burn rubber on Nintendo DS™. Master over 100 high-flying courses, use the powerful
    track design system to make your own stages, and then challenge friends to race your twisting, winding
    creations. Feel your pulse quicken as you thrust into a loop. Brace yourself as you fly off a ramp to the
    heavens. The thrills never cease, the possibilities are endless. Dream it, design it… Drive it!
    TrackMania DS is scheduled for release on March 17, 2009, with an MSRP of $29.99.
    For more information about TrackMania DS, visit the official website:
    http://www.atlus.com/trackmania
    Is anyone else way excited about this?
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

O yeah i should mention
    THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Sweet! So I should look forward to this, then? :)

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Endogene
    LordAndrew said:
    "Sweet! So I should look forward to this, then? :)"
    Hell yeah. The framerate is perfect the whole visual style is intact and it is just as crazy as the PC version. Think of it as track mania on the go.
    The game play lends perfectly for a game that you take out of your pockect, play for ten minutes and then put back.

I'll go and work on its wiki this evening but is still have to finish up the wiki for rayman raving rabbids 3 and add some newly released games before hand.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush

So you've already been playing the DS version of the game? ...and it's actually good and works!? If that is all true I think I'll have to pick up this game seeing as I love the PS version.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Endogene

It is great and gets hell challenging if you want to get all the gold medals. ONly thing it doesnt have is simultaneous multilayer, you can download ghost data from yuour friends if i am not mistaking but since trackmania is a time attack game gohst data is fine. I have not messed that much around with the online so i am not all that sure how it works.
    I'll give it a better look once i finish tha page i am working on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.