Standard access allows you to play a curated list of 'Track-of-the-Day' Campaigns.
Whereas, Club level access grants:
- Benefit from the all the features of Standard Access.
- Race the best community creations and enjoy the diversity of community-made campaigns with the regularly updated Arcade Channel.
- Join any club you like, find new friends to race against and get exclusive content.
- Create your own in game club and enjoy the new community management and tournament organization tools to bring you community to life.
- Offer your club never-ending entertainment as you share your ghosts and create streaming shows!
Standard Access is as follows:
- Benefit from the all the features of Starter Access.
- Race the best community creations with the Track of the Day campaign, and enjoy the diversity of community-made campaigns with the regularly updated Arcade Channel.
- Show your creativity with access to the Trackmania creation tools, and get full access to track and replay editors.
- Compete in casual, daily tournaments or in international leagues among the world's best players.
So if they're referring to servers, as clubs, then to play against others live, instead of ghosts, you need club access. It still seems as though, from what Jeff has shown, there is going to be a ton of content (& already is a fair amount) for the standard access. Especially with the arcade channel, community-made campaigns, and various tourney's. I'm down for some GiantBomb themed/inspired or curated campaigns. I like the new blocks, and the mix of ice, dirt, & grass. Different levels of turbo seems like a good add, as well. That golf campaign looked pretty neat, and the thought of adding flight-like mechanics/focused campaigns is also intriguing. The faulty canber blocks (mirrored canber?), also tickle my fancy. Anyways, I feel like I'm rambling now, sorry!