Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trailmakers

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 18, 2019

Trailmakers is a vehicle-building sandbox game made by Flashbulb Games.

Trailmakers: Banjo-Kazooie Nuts N' Bolts-like now on Game Pass

ak1mbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

This game recently went on Game Pass, and I have been sinking huge amounts of time into it. The vehicle creation is more robust, although the campaign falls well short on charm when compared with Nuts n Bolts. Even so, making car-boat-planes remains fun.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I found this title be weirdly confusing at first (thought it was originally about a remake and then a sequel and then, well, the game it is haha) but now am intrigued. Thanks for the heads up!

stise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like that Giant Bomb has been an enclave of Nuts N' Bolts appreciation for over a decade now. I feel like opinions of that game out in the wider world range from "it's neat" to "it's an unforgivable insult to the legacy of Banjo," but I've always held it as one of the best games of its generation. It's a fascinating exercise in deconstructing the traditional structure of video game goal systems, a theme that modern Rare has been developing since Viva Piñata, continuing through N&B and Sea of Thieves, and most likely into Everwild as well.

Anyway, I'll give this game a look!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.