Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transistor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 20, 2014

A science fiction-themed action-RPG by Supergiant Games, creators of Bastion.

Lowest spec

wosifat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I only have a modest PC. Athlon II X2 245 2.9GHz, onboard Radeon HD4200, 4GB RAM. I know the GPU listed is beyond mine, but I still want the game and I'll probably replace my PC before I get a PS4. What's the lowest specs anyone's run this game on?

jimipeppr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I played with onboard graphics with an Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM. Had to bump down the resolution because it ran slowly at 1920x1080 and I had a few of those hitches that people have been talking about (but that might not be hardware-related). I'm kind of new to the PC building stuff so I don't know how that compares to yours, just trying to help.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RonGalaxy

Minimum for an amd card is an AMD HD 5450 with 1gb of VRAM. So I'm guessing you'll run into some trouble.

It really depends on what resolution you run it at. You might be able to get it playable at a lower resolution, but I'm not sure.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The only graphics settings are resolution, but if you drop it below 1366x768 it turns off a lot of the effects. You might have to do that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.