Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transistor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 20, 2014

A science fiction-themed action-RPG by Supergiant Games, creators of Bastion.

Stuck on a bad loadout that I can't change

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jesus_Phish

If you pick the reset option where does it put you? Can't you just backtrack from where the backdoor is to an earlier access point?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed myself that there were a few times you couldn't go backwards. What are you playing it on? Perhaps the PS4/Steam cloud save might be older than the one on your system so you can just go back to a slightly older save instead of restarting the entire game because if your load out can't be changed in the Backdoor then yeah I think you're sort of screwed.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a huge oversight on their part. Maybe email them with what happened and point out that it can happen and left you in the position it left you in. They might patch it in so that you can update your loadout in the Backdoor.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Corevi

If you go into the practice room in the backdoor you can change your loadout. Not sure if that will be permanent but worth a try.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@endlessmike: Oh, then yeah, sorry dude. Luckily this time you can speed through it and it should only take you an hour.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loving this game but man that's kind of broken. think there should be a contingency where you can always deal damage somehow (or maybe have Crash always be default)

Beexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesus_phish: Retry puts me in the backdoor, and for some reason the only path out of the door is directly into a combat encounter. It's Jallaford Square, right after Transistor starts experiencing that weird feeling.

This is exactly where I'm stuck. One move, and one passive trait in place. So angry.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Man that is a really extreme oversight. I would absolutely shoot the devs an email.

Mythykyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totally bad design to allow for this to happen... i am stuck with the same issues at south frustrum... how do you start over? all i can figure out is to delete and reload the game

Colony024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Colony024

@mythykyl: In the settings menu, there's a profiles option. You can reset your progress here.

Mythykyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks colony... in a stroke of extreme luck i played that area again and beat it using switch and help... got stuck in the next area tho... think it was poor playing on my part.. but that information is very helpful...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.