Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trash Panic

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2009

Trash Panic is a PSN-exclusive puzzle game utilizing trash and physics for a unique gaming experience. It is notoriously difficult and contains a vast number of gameplay rules.

Prerequisites to getting an Eco clear?

coffeesash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By coffeesash

I played Level 1 flawlessly. No trash spilled, every piece of trash crushed, both mottainai saved. End result:

Scattered rubbish: 0
    Protected Mottainai: 2
    Destroyed Mottainai: 0

Eco bin fills, ego bin empty, the seesaw tilts heavily to the Eco side

EGO (grey rather than rainbow)

Wasn't happy! xD Even if I got an A that would have lessened the blow, i've done absolutely terribly and got an A before.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

I have never played it, so cannot really pass comment on topic :P  I have to say though, I really do hate scoring systems in games that simply don't reflect genuine skill as well as they should.

This for me is one of the worst examples. What's done here - "parrying", is astonishingly amazing, yet the dude still gets a B lol

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " I have never played it, so cannot really pass comment on topic :P "
    Then DON'T.
    MerlijnVH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MerlijnVH

I really have no idea, came to the Trash Panic forum myself to look for an answer. As was said in the Quick Look, this game is hard! I've never even gotten an A ranking before myself, even though I try to play as good as I can. Have you been able to find out what the prerequisites are?

coffeesash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By coffeesash

No, sadly not :( I did manage to finish the game on Ego though, got a BRONZE trophy for it xD I think the 'clear all stages with a SSS' ranking would be the hardest one to get! I've never gotten above an A, and still never got an Eco clear despite doing only Eco things in Stage 1, 2 and 3.

I've only ever seen videos of people getting Eco on the Japanese and Asian versions of the game, maybe there's a bug? I've done the same as the videos and better and still not gotten an Eco rating.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.