Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trauma Team

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 18, 2010

A game for the Nintendo Wii from the makers of Trauma Center, Trauma Team lets you play as characters from six different fields of medicine: general surgeon, diagnostician, EMT, orthopedic surgeon, endoscope technician and medical examiner.

Trauma Team Specialty Walkthrough Videos

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Here's the official website. First up is the surgery, more will come.

IRVINE, CA -- JANUARY 5, 2010 -- Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today released a new video focusing on the Surgery portion of the upcoming medical entertainment experience Trauma Team, set to release for Wii™ on April 20, 2010. The video offers fans their first glimpse at gameplay footage from the upcoming game, presenting a wide variety of situations and operations specific to CR-S01, the lead character of the game's Surgery campaign. One of six different core gameplay types in Trauma Team, the Surgery mode of the game will be the most familiar to veterans of the Trauma Center franchise, yet still offers visual and design improvements over previous games.

"Really, cutting people open has never looked so good," began Aram Jabbari, Manager of Public Relations and Sales at Atlus, before being tackled and carried away by authorities.

Bigger and more exciting than ever before, Trauma Team is the ultimate medical drama! Encounter unprecedented depth across six distinct fields of medicine: play as a general surgeon, diagnostician, E.M.T., orthopedic surgeon, endoscopic technician, and forensic examiner. Follow the drama as never before with all-new dynamic story sequences inspired by Japanese animation and comics; each chapter comes vividly to life with a style seen nowhere else! Hand-drawn art, innovative animation, and quality voice acting perfectly capture the raw intensity, excitement, and danger of every heart-pounding moment!

Stay tuned for videos featuring Trauma Team's other five core gameplay modes: Endoscopy, Forensics, First Response, Diagnosis, and Orthopedics!

Trauma Team is currently scheduled for release on April 20, 2010 with an MSRP of $49.99. For more information, please visit the website www.atlus.com/traumateam.

And some text information about the 6 specialties.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

I love atlus

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Meowayne

Nice. Very nice. But you have to have played a Trauma Center game to be even remotely interested in them. Looking at these games its very difficult to see the appeal. 

(As is the case with most of the great Wii games, really)

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By rallier

"Come on you've watches those medical dramas".... Argh

My that is one horrible sounding introduction.

Nice to see the timer go although it really does not change that much since in the later on (in the previous game anyway) the big problem were the rapidly dropping vitals and not the timer. Overall rank I suppose will also still be decided with the timer.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By InfiniteGeass

Looks great. I really need to get more Wii games and this looks like one I'll have to pick up.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

Next up, endoscopy!

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By rallier

That video freaks me out. Not kidding here, I had a hard time watching it all.

The narrator is not that great when it comes to character bios i must say.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

Orthopedics.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Meowayne

All of these look awesome, provided that you have played a Trauma Center game before; if you haven't none of this will make sense or look interesting. I do wish the narrator would have to endure all of the procedures he so uninterestedly commenting, though.

It's good to see that all is still well in the gaming community when this game, which is just as ridiculously and relentlessly japanese as No More Heroes, doesn't get any attention at all, because of the lack of guns, blood and female genitalia.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By oldschool

Looking good.  I never played a DS version but I have both Wii games and they are unique and fun.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Al3xand3r

Forensics.

First Response.
    The final specialty, diagnosis.
    Trauma Team price slashed to $39.99 in the US and a new trailer. Check the official website for more content as well.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Al3xand3r

Multiplayer video.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.