Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Treasure

Company »

A small game development studio founded by former members of Konami. They are best known for such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Sin & Punishment, Ikaruga, and more.

Video thing: Guardian Heroes and Treasure showcase (E1)

Wipeout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Wipeout

Hey howdy ho, I made a video thing yo.  I hope it entertains.  Part of a threesome coming over the weeks.  VERY early build of an idea, like a pilot, but I'll improve it with time.  Already part two is shaping up to be much better.  DubiousClam is my youtube director account and I hope to keep content coming. 

I also hope to be making up a Demon's Souls guide shortly, one that helps and complements existing site content by demystifying that game.  I'm going through Darksiders at the moment, which I must say wholly improves with time invested.  I couldn't be bothered with it's overly-combat focused entry chapters but I'm coming around now the world is starting to take shape. 
    Wipeout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Wipeout

Hey howdy ho, I made a video thing yo.  I hope it entertains.  Part of a threesome coming over the weeks.  VERY early build of an idea, like a pilot, but I'll improve it with time.  Already part two is shaping up to be much better.  DubiousClam is my youtube director account and I hope to keep content coming. 

I also hope to be making up a Demon's Souls guide shortly, one that helps and complements existing site content by demystifying that game.  I'm going through Darksiders at the moment, which I must say wholly improves with time invested.  I couldn't be bothered with it's overly-combat focused entry chapters but I'm coming around now the world is starting to take shape. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.