Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tree of Savior

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2016

Tree of Savior is a Korean MMO headed by Kim Hakkyu lead developer of Ragnarok Online. The game uses many elements seen in Ragnarok Online seeking to become a spiritual successor to the series.

Anyone Playing?

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

This game has been on my radar for a bit and I've been debating getting into it. Since it is cheap as free I know I can test it with little risk, just looking to see if any fellow duders are in it as well.

My main concerns are that it is Pay to Win and that it won't get a lot of updates due to the hand drawn art style to it. Not to mention that it will have too small of a community to last.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I love the look and soundtrack, just like ragnarok, and it doesn't seem super p2w but I personally got bored playing. I hit like level 63 swordsman, and between spending half the time just looking at skills and builds because the game has no sort of reset/respec and a very indepth class/skill system and then finding out everything but a full tank swordsman is only ok...well..

It is fun to play, but just go through an area, talk to npcs, do quests, press attack and skill buttons in the direction of monsters, repeat. I did one dungeon, once, got a ton of levels. The leveling content is just easy, repetitive and I don't think there's a lot of group stuff to do for awhile. If the leveling curve was shorter I'd have more fun because bashing monsters for another 50 hours of solo leveling that is pretty mind numbing to get to the group content doesn't sound fun right now.

Short version, loved how it looks and sounds but I find nothing deep at a low level of actually playing the game and I don't want to dump 100 hours into it to see endgame(or atleast farther) right now.

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@vortextk: Was there a lot of people playing?

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Seemingly people everywhere free2playing it up. Game has a lot of channels to switch from and in the major towns it would lag BAD in like channel 1. Can't hurt to try but a little bit of time and bandwidth right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.