Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tree of Savior

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2016

Tree of Savior is a Korean MMO headed by Kim Hakkyu lead developer of Ragnarok Online. The game uses many elements seen in Ragnarok Online seeking to become a spiritual successor to the series.

Servers going up soon

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TravisRex

Anyone getting this game early (paid access)? I picked up the cheaper option. Just wondering if GB is gonna have a guild on there, wouldn't mind playing with other duders.

The "Founder's Server" goes up March 29th. The free servers go up April 28th. Hope to see some of you there, regardless.

Akuyazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I might give this a shot, I did like RO back in the day. I'd be down to join a GB guild if someone wants to set that up. Honestly I don't know much about the game yet or what the server situation is like

DeathTrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked it up - looked interesting, although the number of classes is pretty daunting. I'm on the Klaipeda server (also in Klaipeda town, I guess - I don't really understand the difference).

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think i'm going to bother. The class system seems far too convoluted, you need to lock yourself into a class to make a guild, its bombed in korea and apparently is plagued with balance and unfair cash shop systems.

LordLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm on the 2 non-European servers. Took an hour to get in at one point thanks to a 2500 person queue. But dear lord the lag makes the game unplayable once you get in. I can't believe yet again, another company under-estimated the amount of players when they clearly knew how many people pre-ordered Founder's access.

Akuyazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm on orsha with a friend, sucks you have to be a Templar to make a guild. Game seems pretty alright so far though, launch issues aside

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to play this game but no funds atm. Not even enough for the cheapest bundle/pre access. I'll have to wait until the free launch, hopefully by then we'll have a bigger guild?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.