Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Trials Evo Demo Freezing

mshaw006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mshaw006

Hey everybody.

I downloaded the demo of this to see if I wanted to buy it, and, as I expected, it's great. However, my Xbox completely freezes after only a few minutes every time I start the demo up. I tried playing other games and it didn't happen with them. I wouldn't care if the issue would stop when I download the full game, but seeing as how the demo basically is the full game with some artificial restrictions, I'm afraid the full game would freeze, too.

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issue, and, if they did, did the full game freeze as well, or is there another solution?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Demo never froze on me, but the full game does sometimes. Never happened in the main game, but it has happened several times in the user created track download menu, mostly after selecting a track, and then quickly backing out a menu or two. I've also heard there are issues with online games for some people.

Hopefully it will all be ironed out fairly soon, as the game is fantastic.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BPRJCTX

Never had any problem with hit, i also didn't buy it right away, cos it had just came out an hour before, so i thought that it might have some problems.

So i download it in Trial, played one track, and then unlocked it.

The only thing you might consider a problem, happened this mornig, whille i was downloading and playing some user tracks, right after the "dowload is complete" message, the screen would zoom in, and you basically couldn't see the options, but if you just pressed A, to play the track, and then got out, evething was fine.

It only happened to me twice though.

But beyond that, no problems at all.

Game of the Year!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.