Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Fusion

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 15, 2014

RedLynx takes their bike-platforming franchise to the future (and PlayStation) with the addition of a physics-based trick system.

Coming April 16th 360/X1/PC/PS4

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trials Fusion will be available from April 16, Ubisoft has announced.

The sequel to Trials Evolution will be available to download on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on that date for £15.99. A physical retail version will also be released for PS4, Xbox One and PC a few days later on April 18 that'll bundle in a Season Pass.

For those who opt to go down the digital route, the Season Pass will be available to purchase separately for £15.99. Doing so will get you access to the six DLC packs containing new tracks, bike parts, rider gear and items planned for release between the game's launch and April 30, 2015. Purchasing the Season Pass represents a 30 percent saving on buying the packs individually.

Source

I was worried that this game might have been delayed as Ubisoft have not said anything about it since E3 so i am glad that it has a release date and comes out in the same month as Child of light! now Ubisoft Info on Watch_dogs , The Crew & Valiant hearts please.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Awesome! Both of the games so far have been excellent. Also it comes out the same month as Child of Light? Ubisoft can really knock it out of the park this year.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I am glad its on PC the same day, will definitely get it. Trials Evolution is so rad. Trailer hyped me up, environmental variety seems even greater and the tricks could add an interesting dynamic that I thought was quite obvious to put in there. I loved doing backflips and stuff even before when it wasn't rewarded. Quadbikes look neat too.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By spraynardtatum

Trials games are amazing.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally playstation get a non hot garbage trials game. Get it if you've never player one they are fucking great.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cloudymusic

I'm all over this.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By TheHBK

PS4? They are ruining it by not having it exclusive to Xbox.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehbk: Ubisoft = More Platforms , More £$£$£$

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Well, there goes @brad 's sanity again.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By EuanDewar

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH LETS HAVE IT YOU TOSSERS

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I have always wanted to play a Trials game, can't wait to try this one.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have always wanted to play a Trials game, can't wait to try this one.

They're fantastic. The level editor is amazing.

Th3irdEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coming to Steam? Or do we have to use Ubi's terrible client?

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Castiel

Great to see this series on Playstation.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Just pre-ordered the disc version. I'm in Australia, so the less games I can download, the better.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

Hey, I'm thinking about picking up this game, only one question. Does Trial still hold up even if I don't care about leaderboard scores against my friends/the world? Is the process of finishing each track fun in itself?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#18  Edited By Yummylee

I like how there still continues to be no Trials game on PS3, even when it's now coming on the PS4. So weird. I assume there was a specific contract set-up so they don't release it on the PS3, but only PS3? Or... they just didn't like developing for the PS3 maybe.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By glots

I've always been somewhat interested in this and haven't played a proper motorbike game since...dunno, Motocross Madness? But the (seemingly) high level of difficulty is kinda scaring me off.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@glottery said:

I've always been somewhat interested in this and haven't played a proper motorbike game since...dunno, Motocross Madness? But the (seemingly) high level of difficulty is kinda scaring me off.

@tearhead said:

Hey, I'm thinking about picking up this game, only one question. Does Trial still hold up even if I don't care about leaderboard scores against my friends/the world? Is the process of finishing each track fun in itself?

If either of you have an Xbox 360, you should download the trial version of Trials Evolution, which should give you a good idea of what playing Fusion will be like. And if Fusion is anything like Evolution, the game won't be frustratingly difficult until you reach the extreme tracks, and there weren't too many of those in Evolution. If I remember right, in Evolution I technically finished the game before the extreme tracks even unlocked.

Also yes, just finishing each track and seeing all of the levels made in the editor is very much fun in itself. And if you don't care about leaderboards, the gold, silver, bronze metal system will still give you a reason to revisit tracks once you've completed them.

@yummylee said:

I like how there still continues to be no Trails game on PS3, even when it's now coming on the PS4. So weird. I assume there was a specific contract set-up so they don't release it on the PS3, but only PS3? Or... they just didn't like developing for the PS3 maybe.

I think it's that last one. PS3 is supposed to be very hard to develop for, especially for a developer used to programming for a single platform at a time. With Fusion, they're tackling four platforms at once.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceinsomniac No console here, but I do have the controller and there seems to be a demo of it for PC as well, so I could give that a go later today. Can even try it with DS4, I suppose!

...and I guess it's also my duty to support my beloved country (or at least the developers who are from here, but anyway...)

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead said:

The leaderboards are fantastic if you're into that stuff, but you can completely ignore it and still have a great time. The levels themselves are really fun to play and the shit the community comes up with is mind blowing.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceinsomniac: I didn't have an Xbox last console generation, so that's mainly the reason why I never played Trials. Only considering it now that I have a PS4. Downloading the Evolution demo is a good idea, though, I'll try out the Steam version.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am really looking forward to this ! only a couple of days left.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks fucking nuts...I like it. Though I'm alittle skeptical if I want to drop 30 bucks on it.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bwheeeler

I'm confused about how this game is coming out. PC is $20 with an optional $20 season pass, and physical console versions are $40 and come with the season pass... Will the digital console versions sell the season pass separately? Because that season pass had better be daaaaamn good if they're charging the price of the game for it.

EDIT: Found out. $20 for the digital game, $40 for the physical with a season pass. Thank goodness. You'd think the season pass would be, like, $15, if only to avoid making it double the cost of the game.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead PS Store seems to be getting a demo of Fusion on tuesday, so you (and me) can give that a go as well. Or well, wednesday in Europe...but anyway!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused about how this game is coming out. PC is $20 with an optional $20 season pass, and physical console versions are $40 and come with the season pass... Will the digital console versions sell the season pass separately? Because that season pass had better be daaaaamn good if they're charging the price of the game for it.

Season pass will likely include new levels, vehicles, and editor parts. It will include six separate DLC releases. And yes, it will be sold separately.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently this shit has micro transactions, fuck that shit.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I'll be honest...the fact its a $40 retail game ensures I'm probably not playing this game for a month or two. I know it comes with the season pass, but still. I'd like the option to just get the base game.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tearhead

Yeah, the pricing on this game is a little confusing. Will I be able to buy the $20 version of this game on consoles? I only see the Deluxe Edition available on PSN.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead said:

@bwheeeler said:

Yeah, the pricing on this game is a little confusing. Will I be able to buy the $20 version of this game on consoles? I only see the Deluxe Edition available on PSN.

Digital = 20

Digital Deluxe = 40 (includes season pass)

Retail = 40 (includes season pass)

And as already said, season pass will include new levels, vehicles, and editor parts. It will include six separate DLC releases.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey: I think you are confused with Trials Frontier the mobile game which is shit and has Micro transactions !

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey: I think you are confused with Trials Frontier the mobile game which is shit and has Micro transactions !

ah i was.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't find the normal version of this game on PSN only Digital Deluxe...I might buy the digital deluxe anyways because I love Trials, but still... I want to have the option.

Also, I feel like nobody is talking about this game. Anyone else feel that way?

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bwheeeler

@counterclockwork87: I'm hoping the base game will show up when the store updates this afternoon. Deluxe edition has been available for pre-order for a while, so that's probably why it unlocked at midnight.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, man. Trials games are so aptly named. This is probably the most frustrating and satisfying game series out there. I hate and love them at the same time. I'm sure I'll probably buy this and expend WAY too much emotion and time making the damn virtual motorcycle get over some bullshit monster truck tire they threw in just to be dicks, and then when I finally get it done, celebrate like I cured cancer. Meanwhile, my wife won't get it at all and will hate every second of it, and only anonymous fellow Trials players who have similarly ripped their hair out at the game will appreciate the accomplishment it actually is.

kid_gloves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
    deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Man the servers are screwed. It's taking forever to post to leaderboards and to connect in general. This isn't a complicated game ubisoft, get your shit together.

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Iodine

Yeah, I have been enjoying the gameplay a lot, the menu's seem to take juuuuuust too long to load though, which sucks

EDIT: There's a level called shivering isles which I totally get behind

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Man the servers are screwed. It's taking forever to post to leaderboards and to connect in general. This isn't a complicated game ubisoft, get your shit together.

The good news is that it's an issue with the number of people using the severs, rather than the servers themselves. I played the game right when it was released at midnight, and everything was fine. Leaderboards, replays, track central, etc. were all working perfectly. Hopefully Ubisoft / RedLynx will be able to get everything sorted out soon.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It feels like Trials Evolution had come out a couple months ago or something, but holy crap it's been two years.

With my PS4 in a different room than my 360, I'll now have all my TV's covered for my Trials needs.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm real excited for the game. I've gone on long obsessive streaks with the other two trials games and I fully expect to do the same with this one. Doesn't seem that long since evolution came out by the way. Life sure passes ya by doesn't it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
    deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The levels have been ok so far, I'm just now getting to hard. I don't think these games are that interesting until you get to Hard so I'm really looking forward to it. However, I think the new trick system is pointless and boring. I think the developers were under the impression that they needed to switch things up a bit but they really didn't, it feels very tacked on; trials is supposed to be about getting throw obstacles with as little screw ups and with as much time as possible.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't been able to connect to the servers at all in the demo. I'm having a lot of fun with it though. I'll probably buy it this weekend after things smooth out, and hopefully there will be a quick look soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.