Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trine 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 07, 2011

The sequel to Frozenbyte's action-platformer Trine.

Hey guys, I'm coming to you with a good cause

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello Duders. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I am the guy who's been taking your fan questions on the interviews I've been doing with video game industry personnel such as Austin Walker and Patrick Klepek. Well, tonight myself and 2 friends of mine are doing a charity live stream for the organization called "Wigs for Kids". It's one of the only non profit hair donation organizations that DOESN'T charge the families for the hair pieces. Places like Locks of Love actually do :/

Anyways, I'm not even sure if this is allowed here, and if not then I'm so so sorry, but I wanted to invite you all to come out and watch/donate for the cause if you are able to. The link is www.twitch.tv/MakoTitan

Start time is at 8ET and the game we are playing is Trine 2. Again, thanks for being an incredibly awesome community. You seriously are the best!

DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's cool, wigs are expensive.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dfl017: They are man. I'm hoping we can help the cause tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.