Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 25, 2010

The PlayStation 3 iteration in the KOEI series is set before the events of the Japanese exclusive game.

Specific Soundtrack Question.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Morrow

Hey guys :)

I know it's an odd request, but I'm a bit desperate and after hours of google searching I ended up here.

Ever since I played the game Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll I enjoyed its soundtrack, particularly 3 variations of the same track sung by Sasja Antheunis. Unfortunately, the track isn't included on the in-game soundtrack. A version of it is available in the track Prelude to Massacre. But it's not the full version, and this is where it gets tricky. The sound file is definately on the disc, but I have no idea how to extract it from a PS3 game disc or if that is even possible. But, there is one point in the game where the full audio is played, and that is after completing the side-quest for a character called Anglidan.

So I've been searching for video material on YouTube, dailymotion and other video hosting sites to find a playthrough by someone, then I could extract the audio from there. No luck ._.

I'd love to get my hands on this tune, so if anyone of you knows a site or even a direct link to someones playthrough/walkthrough, I'd appreciate it A LOT. I know my chances are small, but I'm not that well informed about all video game sites, so maybe one of you guys knows more :)

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morrow

Aww, it's hopeless ._.

d0rks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By d0rks

I'm not familiar with the song/track in question but this video claims to be the "full version".

The quality is far from perfect, perhaps the uploader has a cleaner source.

Apologies for wasting our time if this is a version you've already found not to be the one you're looking for.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Morrow

@d0rks:

He extracted the vocals from the Prelude to Massacre video, so that's not the "real" version but thanks for the effort :)

I figured it would be hard to find the exact audio file, therefore I'm looking for a full playhtrough of the game...

HarlechQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HarlechQuinn

@Morrow: It seems that you can buy the soundtrack, example given hereno idea about the store though as I never ordered something from them...

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morrow

@HarlechQuinn:

Yeah I know, but the only version on this CD is the Prelude to Massacre one I already know. But thanks anyway ^^

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Morrow

Argh, I thought no one would know ._. There are so many "Let's Play"'s out there but none of Trinity >:(

abelus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By abelus

Did you find the full song? ) I really need it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.