Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tron: Evolution

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Disney released a new game to go along with the 2010 film release, Tron Legacy. This game is a prequel to the movie forming a bridge (but not a Jeff bridge) between the original and the 2010 film.

Giantbombing has joined the game

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By rawrnosaurous

I don't see it often but one has to assume with how much the Giantbombing account is used from quicklooks to reviews and just personally, sometimes other reviewers playing multiplayer games are going to come across it. Which is why I found it hilarious when watching through Gametrailers Tron Evolution: The game review and they showed a snippet of multiplayer (maybe about 30 seconds of footage) the last snippet of footage has Giantbombing has Joined the Game shown. 

Not really much else to say besides the fact that I found it highly entertaining, especially considering you don't usually see reviewers interacting with other reviewers in multiplayer. Especially when one is recording game play for review and to see it displayed gave me a little chuckle.  

That is all.  

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I don't see it often but one has to assume with how much the Giantbombing account is used from quicklooks to reviews and just personally, sometimes other reviewers playing multiplayer games are going to come across it. Which is why I found it hilarious when watching through Gametrailers Tron Evolution: The game review and they showed a snippet of multiplayer (maybe about 30 seconds of footage) the last snippet of footage has Giantbombing has Joined the Game shown. 

Not really much else to say besides the fact that I found it highly entertaining, especially considering you don't usually see reviewers interacting with other reviewers in multiplayer. Especially when one is recording game play for review and to see it displayed gave me a little chuckle.  

That is all.  

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

It's happened before in many different reviews.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

its what they have to do so, yeah i would assume you would see other publications name in video reviews

RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By RedHatDrew

Still pretty cool, though! :D

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It's to be expected. Jeff knows plenty of people in the industry, so him joining the game of a fellow game journalist is no surprise.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Tuggah
    @LiquidPrince: I recall him being apart of someone's squad in BFBC2. (not a stalker)
    Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#7  Edited By Soap
    @MattyFTM said:
    " It's to be expected. Jeff knows plenty of people in the industry, so him joining the game of a fellow game journalist is no surprise. "
    This, plus a lot of the time they are playing the game pre launch so the only other people the will run into are other reviewers.
    SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By SBYM

As far as pre-release, most people playing a game are developers and people in the press.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.