Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tron: Evolution

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Disney released a new game to go along with the 2010 film release, Tron Legacy. This game is a prequel to the movie forming a bridge (but not a Jeff bridge) between the original and the 2010 film.

Jeff Bridges... confirmed?

McBradders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By McBradders

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/olivia-wilde-in-tron-evolution

Soundalike or the real deal?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I think probably a sound-alike, Jeff tweeted yesterday that he was looking through the cast list and wasn't seeing Bridges on there.

trondis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By trondis

The cast list actually went up yesterday - most of the talent from the movie (most prominently Olivia Wilde & Bruce Boxleitner) is confirmed to be in the game too, but nothing about Jeff. Nolan North's going to be in it though! Check it out here: 

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101021005387/en/Immersion-Tron-Evolution-Video-Game-Grid-Guided 

I'm actually working with Disney Interactive on TRON, so if you have any questions, feel free to ax - I'm here to help, not to spam :)

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @trondis: As much as I like me some Nolan North, the lack of Jeff Bridges is upsetting, but not unexpected. 
    McBradders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McBradders

If Nolan North is playing Jeff Bridges this could be a universe ending event.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.