Tuff E Nuff (known in Japan as Dead Dance, also known as Hey Punk! Are You Tuff E Nuff?) is a 2D fighting game developed and published by Jaleco for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in Japan (on March 26, 1993), North America (on September 1993), and Europe.
Set in the post-apocalyptic future after the Great War of 2151, the game follows four great champions as they fight in a large coliseum to determine who enters the great Tower of the Fighting King and defeat his six minions (before taking on the Fighting King himself).
- Syoh - A male brawler from the streets of Japan. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Kotono - A young ninja woman from Japan who fights with ninjitsu and kunai. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Vortz - An imposing Dutch wrestler with a mohawk. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Zazi - A US street brawler and a rival of Syoh's. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Beans - An insane punk with a large nasal piercing, hailing from the Bronx.
- Dolf - An ex-mercenary in uniform who uses a knife and a rocket launcher.
- Rei Mizuno - A female martial artist and magician from Japan.
- Gajet - A powerful wrestler who acquired a taste for killing.
- Sirou - A very fast ninja who depends on his sword and ninja magic.
- K's - A strong German warrior with bionic arms. Exceedingly strong.
- Jade (final boss, known as Jado in the Japanese version) - An immense blond man in armor, known as the Fighting King.