3.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

More is Less 0

Note: This is a review of the remastered edition from 2017When the first Turok remaster came out a few years ago, I was pleasantly surprised. I spent 20 years thinking that game was crappy, but ended up having a lot of fun with it thanks to Night Dive's improvements. I was pretty excited to see if Turok 2 would continue the trend and I'd have a new retro FPS to enjoy. Unfortunately, Turok 2 is a pretty irritating and ponderous game.That's not speaking to the the quality of the port, however. Nig...

Turok 2 0

I was going to write a review, but I think these reviewers do the game justice far more than I can. General Lotz Reviews (Turok 2: Seeds of Evil) Turok 2: Seeds of Evil '17 REMASTER Review Review - Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Remastered - PC/Steam - Beware Oblivion Is Here To Stay! ...