Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Franchise »

Twisted Metal is a series of car-combat games that lets you destroy vehicles with rockets, flame-throwers, machine guns and dozens of other means. You also got some special moves that are performed like in fighting games, and (like most fighting games) these moves aren't listed anywhere in-game, nor in the manual.

Well this board is dead

Avatar image for deactivated-58e114a345bdd
    deactivated-58e114a345bdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I believe this board can pick up but Jaffe needs to make the new game awesome. Which I think he will with his hard focus on gameplay. I won't even bitch about the lack of car physics if the gameplay is that good.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ch3burashka

It's dead because there's barely any game to discuss. I don't think there's even been an announced release date.

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ryax
    @CH3BURASHKA said:
    " It's dead because there's barely any game to discuss. I don't think there's even been an announced release date. "
    thats not true. they had that gameplay trailer from e3. there is a little bit to be discussed but to be honest im not sure how much hype there is
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Drebin_893

Why would there be? Didn't it get announced at E3 without a release date of any kind? It's a good month past E3, with plenty more games actually coming out relatively soon. There's very little to talk about.

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Moth_Pope

I've always loved the Twisted Metal series but something about this new one is off-putting... Waiting until there's more information before I'm sure, but I'm not too keen on what I've seen so far. It's sad because I've waited for a new one for ages. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-58e114a345bdd
    deactivated-58e114a345bdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you guys feel about the Jaffe phone call on Ign podcast beyond? I think their is stuff to talk about. It's just people don't care about this franchise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.