Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ubisoft Entertainment

Company »

Ubisoft Entertainment (pronounced yoo-bee-soft) is a French videogame developer and publisher, with its headquarters in Montreuil-Sous-Bois, France.

Ubisoft Game Launcher

essd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By essd0g

So I recently purchased Splinter Cell: Conviction on Steam the other day and am unable to run it. Would it have something to do with me not having this Ubisoft Game Launcher?

I am given a CD Key and am not sure where to enter it. I have heard that I may need to use this program to play Ubisoft games without the CD but the Steam download doesn't seem to prompt this software to run when I try to launch the game and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Ubisoft website. When I do try to launch the game I get a the following message: "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time." Is this just a problem with Steam?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.