Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ubisoft Entertainment

Company »

Ubisoft Entertainment (pronounced yoo-bee-soft) is a French videogame developer and publisher, with its headquarters in Montreuil-Sous-Bois, France.

Ubisoft's E3 2012 Press Conference: Wonderful Surprises Amid Seething Acrimony

• 105 results
    vinsanityv22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By vinsanityv22

Man, I skipped all the press conferences in favor of just waiting for trailer to pop up online. I am sad I missed this one! I'll have to look it up online. Poor Aisha Tyler - why the fuck would Ubi Soft hire some Youtube asshole? I won't even look up who "Tobuscus" is, but fuck that guy based exclusively on his name. If Aisha Tyler doesn't like him, he's probably trash anyway.

Oh Ubi Soft....you crazy French-Canadians, you!

Derangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Derangel

@_Depression: Neither of them really seemed to like the other. When she was by herself Tyler was pretty good or as good as one could be with the script she was given. She sounded mostly natural and did a pretty good job of pretending to give a crap. Given a different co-host either of them probably could have worked out well enough. Oh well train wrecks are fun to watch and Ubi knows how to stage a train wreck. However I'd rather have those two getting into a verbal pissing match then that horrible Shootmania "tournament". Shootmania seems like it has the potential to be a neat addition to the eSports market since it looks like it'll provide the opportunity for good commentary but that showing of it ugh. Good thing the community doesn't hinge on presentations like that.

revolverroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By revolverroach

You mentioned that the Shootmania tournament was livestreamed a few days ago. I think that's a different tournament, one which is freely watchable on youtube (cast by TotalBiscuit & Joe Miller). Not saying that the PressCon footage wasnt premade, just saying those aren't the same. You can tell because the builds are different. PressCon attacker (railgun guys) had only 2 armor while in the Youtube tourney they had 3. Don't knock Shootmania too hard. It has a lot of promise.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By BPRJCTX

I don't know what this guy is talking about.

Ubisoft saved E3!!!

ucankurbaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ucankurbaga

I only lookforward to Watchdog, nothingelse

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.